Details of the plan include:
- An opportunity for you to earn a $12,000 scholarship to go to a Wisconsin college or university!
- You don’t need to apply – all first-time 9th graders at this school have been selected
- It doesn’t matter how much money your family makes – you’ve been selected
- It is not a loan – you don’t have to pay it back
- Graduate with a regular diploma from an eligible MPS high school by August 30, 2015
- Earn a cumulative GPA of 2.50 or higher at time of graduation
- Attend school regularly with a cumulative attendance record of 90% or higher at time
- of graduation
- Freshmen are already getting involved with the program. Learn more at the Degree Project.